HUGO BOSS

GROUND FLOOR | MEN

GROUND FLOOR | MEN

HUGO BOSS

Hugo Ferdinand Boss established his workshop in 1924, as a consequence of which his company operated during the Third Reich and the Second World War. During this period the factory employed 140 forced laborers (the majority of them women) and 40 French prisoners of war. When the Group became aware of this fact, it made a contribution to the international fund set up to compensate former forced laborers.